Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Last night was our last pre-ICPSR game (as one or tow regulars are leaving for a month), and I finally got to use my new set of Nevada Jack clays. Some pictures of the beauties:

Everything but the 5k chip.

And my stack at some point in the game. More pictures are at my photoblog on syphonhail.blogspot.com.

While I won a few beginning hand, my stack went to under 1k before the rebuy period; however, after rebuying, I was able to build my stack into a decent 2nd place lead and won the game after a couple of dominated hands.

The final hand of the game, I look down at ks2d, the flop is:

Kd10d5s. Connor bets 1000 (Blinds were 500/1000 with a 200 ante). I move all in and he quickly calls. He flips over Kc7s. I say shit. The river is a Jd. I think "please another high card" as the final card is flipped over to reveal a 9d. I think yay, I get to split the pot while Connor announces "wow, the 2d takes the flop" and I am delighted that a 4 flush had hit the board. The suckout takes it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home