Saturday, April 28, 2007

Final Table

New post for hands at the final table. This is my second one in the last couple of days so woo. I am going to post all of my significant plays.


*Down to 8 players by the 3rd hand. Yay FT tilting.


Betting the ace pays off

I don't know about this handI was tempted to call on the river here with bottom pair. If anything, I should have bet the turn and represented my AQ, but I wanted the free draw. I went into the bank on the river and decided to fold.

*Down to 7.

I get a monster - again people need not to slow play TPMK.

*Down to 6.

A decent bluff to put me back in 3rd.

*Down to 5.

I missed a hand and bet as the sb, get called. Check-bet-fold on the turn puts me in 4th.

*3rd place goes to battle with 2nd place. He gets knocked down to 50k chips which puts me in 3rd for the time being.

*5th places gets kings and doubles up. I am back in 4th.

5 minute break. The chip stacks are 228k, 187k, 90k, 81k, 40k. I am the 81k.

4 left after a set gets runner runner four flushed. I am now in fourth, behind 3rd by 18k.

My play starts falling apart. Two steals are thwarted and I call once with 56s and miss entirely. Down to 40k.


I lose in 4th.


The Hand

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home