Saturday, April 28, 2007

I ended up in 4th place in the 2k tournament listed in the previous post for a finish near $140. Felt nice to make a FT after this long dry spell.


I played in a pokerstars $30 to play with a friend. The friend gets knocked out hand #1 to a two-outtere on the river. I make it in deep, but bust out in 74th, 20 from the money. I move all in preflop with AT (as my chip stack is getting weak), everyone folds to the BB who calls with K6o. K on the river beats my T on the flop.


Trying the 2k again and having some good plays that pan out, such as this:

When mixing up your pre-flop raising really pays off

This hand was followed by a similar move the next hand but with TT, hitting another T on the flop, and losing to a 4 flush. I am still doing well, we will see how it goes.


This is why you do not underbet the flop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home