Saturday, April 07, 2007

It's been almost 5 months since I have posted and I think it is time to revive the blog. My game has been decent where I have cashed in multiple tournaments including a $1100 win at turning stone last Thursday. However, my cash game has been flagging a bit. The poker club I frequent has led to 4 very bad sessions in the row and I am not sure I can return anytime soon until I figure what is going on. Variance has smacked me in the face while I have been making some truly attrocious plays.


So, I plan to play more online cash games to figure out where I am standing. It seems like I am best at tournaments when I can completely focus on the game in front of me while cash games require some form of distraction as there is no clear end point. Consequently, I think I require a healthy mix of online cash games and live tournaments to operate correctly. I will be mostly be playing online, but going to play tournamens will receive a priority over cash games in the future.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home