Saturday, April 28, 2007

Time to start posting the winning hands that are getting me where I am in this tournament. We are down to 36 players (top 36 are paid) and I am sitting in 1st place with 27k chip lead over 2nd. Here are a few hands that got me where I am now:



When you hit hard and bet they often may not believe you. This can be an effective way to get the money in the middle, especially against a middle stack that wants to double up but would otherwise be cautious.

This contains a decent amount of luck boxing, the preflop call was cake - though I might have wanted to pop the all in. I kept getting odds to call my monster draw and I made both of them.



Notable hands after the bubble:

Switched positions with 2nd place on this hand

Against the chipleader - this puts me back in the lead.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home