Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pokerstars Cash Games

I have been going strong in $50 tournaments and have think I have reached a new peak in my ability to play properly in a tournament. I will be posting more as this week is over. For now however, I am doing a few cash games as the new deposit bonus on Pokerstars makes me want to collect FPPs.


So, as usual, the good and the bad are both posted and open for comment.



Short stacked player passively calling me down I have pocket kings and play them aggressively. Is there some point that I should stop betting? The person I am playing against I do not have too many good reads against but I think I double him up every time.

The Good

KK holds up against an aggressive JT play.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger actyper said...

I don't slow down either with a guy with that size stack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home