Monday, June 25, 2007

Back to the SNGs.

I think my downswing might be flattening out. I decided to pursue SNGs on the pokerstars. I originally started with the $20 SNG, but realized that my profit/hour was a bit too low and decided to give the $16 turbos a try. I remember doing moderately well on them back when I played on Ongame (Pokerroom), so this might end up well. SO far it has, with a positive ROI% that I had not seen from MTTs. Though the cash are not as nice; I will give these another week and see if its the game I should specialize in and start setting up a goal/program to move up in.

Went to the underground game last night, played 8 hours had lots of ups and downs and ended up with an extra $95 which is roughly half a buy in. Given my past luck there, I am okay with a modest win now. Highlight loss: my KK loses to KJ all in preflop. JJ hits the flop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home